Mütek PCD-05 Smart
Particle Charge Detector
Streaming current detector for colloidal charge measurement in aqueous solutions
The Mütek PCD-05 Particle Charge Detector Smart measures colloidal dissolved substances in an aqueous sample by detecting the streaming potential and titration with a poly-electrolyte titrant or an acid/ base to the point of zero charge. It is widely applied in the paper industry, in chemical- and pigment applications as well as in water treatment or the food and beverage industry.
- Detect anionic trash sources in the papermaking process
- Monitor functionality of process chemicals and optimize dosage
- Screen additives such as flocculants, coagulants, wet strength resins, dispersants or coatings
- Characterize chemicals and pigments as for instance calcium carbonate and titanium dioxide
The Mütek PCD-05 Smart can be operated via smarthphone, tablet or labtop due to a integrated WLAN access point and a LAN connecting port.
- Accurate results also at high conductivity
- No software installation required
- Results on smartphone to share and discuss anytime and anywhere
- Straight data management
- Compact and light for comfortable travelling
The Mütek PCD-05 Smart offers a modular concept and is available in two versions: Smart and Light S. The Light version comes with a small display but without a titrator. For more details, please register with MyBTG and download a PCD05 Smart product sheet.
- Streaming current detector in modular set-up
- WLAN interface
- Full operation via smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Basic operation via included Smartdisplay
- Travel Titrator module
- Open tube system to use alternative titrants directly from their bottles